5 reasons your business should be investing in promotional products Ever thought about … [Read More...]
There is no web cart ordering on this site for first time customers. We have taken this deliberate step as we don’t believe it is in the bests interests of most new customers to be ordering unassisted.
There are a lot of variables to consider when purchasing branded items. The main concern being “Is the product and branding you have selected appropriate or even the best option for what you want?”.
When you are ready to get started, please contact us.
When we speak, we will be able to quickly go over all of the relevant factors that impact on the order such as; fabrics, quantity, colours, pricing, availability, artwork, branding options, delivery times, etc.
If you are wanting to know how it all works then keeping reading as we’ve out lined the basic process of purchasing products from us.
As part of our Uniform Management System we can set up customers with all of the elements necessary to ensure simple, straight forward reordering. You can find out more about our Uniform Management System here.
Uniform & Product Purchasing Procedure
Step 1. Determine Your Requirements
– What types of staff are getting uniforms? (Office, Warehouse, Sales, etc)
– Do they have any special needs? (Hi Vis safety gear, Pants with lots of pockets, 100% Cotton, etc)
– What types of garments will they be getting and in what quantities? (3 x Suit Pants, 5 x Shirts, 1 x Jumpers, 1 x Jacket, etc)
Step 2. Browse & Make A Short List
– While browsing the catalogues make a note of the Brand, Style Number and Colour of any garments that you like and wish to inspect further.
– All of the catalogues we offer are available for viewing on this website.
– Alternatively many of our brands have hard copy catalogues. Contact us if you would like some sent to you.
– Price lists are available for each brand and will be emailed to you upon request.
Step 3. Inspect The Garments
– If possible we recommend that you visit our showroom where we have thousands of sample garments for you to browse.
– If you can not come to us we can arrange to courier a small collection of garments out to you for your inspection as per our sample garment service, full details can be viewed here.
* Please note that we may not have the exact garment, colour or size that you are interested in as there are literally thousands of available garments across sizes and colours and it is not feasible for us to have them all as samples. Consequently we recommend that you contact us before coming in if you wish to see something specific to confirm availability.
Step 4. Make A Decision
– You will need to decide on what garments you want, what colour you want and what quantities are required.
– Generally, the less people involved in the decision the faster and easier it will be. Keep in mind that you won’t please everyone.
– It has been our experience that in any large group of people you’ll usually find a small but very vocal few who will find fault with anything put forward and if left to carry on will affect the rest of the team. If possible find a very vocal “positive” person to help get your team home.
Step 5. Supply Artwork for Printing or Embroidery (if required)
– If you want your logo or any artwork to be produced on your garments you will need to provide this to us. Simple text (in standard fonts) can be done without any artwork. In general artwork should be presented as a digital file in AI, EPS or PDF format, other formats may be suitable in some instances. We will discuss this with you at the time. More information on artwork is available here.
Step 6. Check Quotation
– Once you provide us with your selected styles, quantities and artwork we will provide you with a written quotation.
– It is your responsibility to check all item codes, descriptions, sizes and colours on your quotation are as you specified. We are human and sometimes we may make a mistake when compiling your quote. This is why we provide you with a written quotation and ask that you check it and approve it. We accept no responsibility for quotes that have been approved with errors.
Step 7. Sign Quotation And Return It To Us
– Once you have signed the quote and returned it to us you are committed to the order and are liable for any costs incurred such as set up fees, fitting samples etc if you cancel your order from this point on. The signed quotation is your binding acknowledgement that you accept the quotation as outlined and agree to our standard trading terms and conditions, terms and conditions may be viewed here.
Step 8. Pay Deposit
– Before we commence production of your order we need to receive your deposit as specified on your quotation.
– Accounts are available to customers who have completed and had approved, our Credit Application Form. Please note that you will need to have completed two prepaid orders before an account application is considered and you will need to be able to demonstrate that you will be a regular client, that is a client who is ordering at least once every couple of months.
Step 9. Confirm Sizes of Garments
– If you have not already done so you will need to confirm the quantities per size for each garment.
– We can advise you on the best methods for determining the sizes for each staff member.
– In some cases we can arrange to send a fitting range to your business for your staff to find their correct sizes, though please note that this may not always be possible or available.
Step 10. Approve Artwork or Embroidery
– You will be provided with a physical embroidery sample or digital artwork proofs for screen printed items that you will need to ensure is correct, then sign and return to us.
Step 11. Wait Patiently While We Prepare Your Garments
– Most orders are ready for dispatch within 4 days for plain garments. 1-2 weeks for garments with embroideries and 2-3 weeks for garments with screen prints. The above time frames only start from when you have completely finalised your order as outlined above. ie you have provided us with sizes, a signed quotation, approved artwork and your deposit.
– Factors which may increase these times include: garments being out of stock, garments that have been damaged or stained during production that need replacing, orders that have garments from several brands, deposits not being having been paid etc.
– If you have an urgent deadline please let us know before you approve the quotation so we can make arrangements to accommodate your request.
Step 12. Pay The Balance Of Your Invoice (if applicable)
– We will notify you when your order is ready. If you haven’t already done so you will need to pay the balance of your order. Non account customers please note goods can not be shipped or collected until full payment has been received and cleared into our account.
Step 13. Delivery
– All orders are sent out via commercial couriers. A signature on receipt is required so you will need to provide an address where someone is available during business hours. Consequently we can not send to PO boxes.
– Alternatively you (or your courier) can collect your order from us.
– If you require your goods to be sent to a private home address rather than business address please specify a safe place where the courier can leave the package. We accept no responsibility for goods left when a signature can not be obtained.